STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO INSTRUCTING ME FOR YOUR CASE
- Your initial contact either by telephone or email. Ideally supported by a short-written summary of your case, the dates of any hearings and the outcome you are seeking.
- Our short telephone discussion about the direct access scheme and whether it is suitable for your case.
- Submission of copies of all documents and correspondence relevant to your case.
- Fee estimate and client care agreement tailored to your requirements and based on the papers you have submitted. Please note that I can only give you a fee estimate once I have received all your papers. Dates for any hearing provisionally entered into my diary at this stage but only confirmed on receipt of the documents at 5 below.
- Receipt of your proof of identity and current address signed client care letter and payment of fees in advance.
Please note that I am a member of Garden Court Chambers and a door tenant at Westgate Chambers by providing me with information about you case and/or by submitting papers to me you agree to those documents being stored and used by me in accordance with the privacy policies that can be seen at the following web addresses:-